Our team at Pacocha Landscaping Services, Inc. takes great pride in helping our clients acquire just the right plant, for just the right place!
We possess the ability and desire to install just about any size of nursery supplied plant material available.
Anywhere from a single client supplied perennial to a trailer-load of evergreen trees, we can help beautify your property one plant at a time.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- New Plant Bed Creation
- Unwanted Plant Removal
- Soil Amendment Installation
- Plant Material Delivery
- Planting Labor Only (Install Any/All Client Supplied Plants)
- Existing Plant On-Site Relocation
- Supply and Install Client Selected Plant Material (Single or Multiple Plants)
- Wood Mulch Installation
- Routine On-Site Watering
Please be sure to let us know if we can provide assistance with your next planting project, we would love to help!
Thank you for visiting our site and we look forward to hearing from you in the very near future. Have a great day!
We can truly help!
It is our complete pleasure to share our multi-decade industry knowledge and experience with you to ensure the very best possible outcome for your lawn and overall landscape setting.
Here are just a few areas of expertise we would love to share with you.
- Property Clean Up: General debris removal, lawn raking, leaf disposal, paved area sweeping, etc.
- Mechanical Lawn Improvement: Core aeration, power raking/dethatching, slit-seeding.
- Routine Seasonal Services: Lawn mowing, plant bed detail, fallen leaf removal, drainage system cleaning and service, wood mulch installation, etc..
- Vegetation Feeding and Control: Lawn fertilization, lawn broadleaf/grassy/grass-like weed control, noxious weed control, poison ivy control, pavement weed control, insect control, etc.
- Deciduous and Evergreen Care: Bush trimming, select pruning, shrub and hedgerow rejuvenation (partial or complete).
- New Plant Material Installation: Perennials, annuals, shrubs, ground cover, bushes, trees and new lawns from seed.
- Drainage Solutions: Buried extended down spout drains, debris filtered drain inlets, surface and sub-surface water capture and conveyance, buried sump pump outlet relocation, etc.
- Residential Soil Grade Modifications: Perimeter slope adjustments along foundation, problematic plant relocation/elevation/complete removal, strategic soil berm placement, lawn replacement, etc.
Please be sure to contact Pacocha Landscaping Services, Inc. with any lawn or landscape related questions you may have. We stand ready to assist and look forward to being of service any way possible. Thank you for visiting our site and have a great day!