What better way to compliment your new concrete driveway, patio and walks than by adding professional lawn repair services to your project.
Our team at Pacocha Landscaping Services, Inc. specializes in making lawn repairs by seed that are not only seamless to the eye, but are friendly to your mower as well.
We have the ability to modify (lower or elevate) surrounding soil grade levels to meet new paved surfaces gradually, over large swaths of area (as/if needed). Depending on location and elevation of new concrete pavement installed, we will also provide professional feedback as to any/all soil grade changes needed to further improve drainage at your property.
Here are just a few of the services we offer to further improve both lawn and landscape after new concrete has been installed.
- Noxious/invasive weed control
- Repair of construction related wheel-ruts and debris removal
- Mechanical roto-tilling of soil
- Top soil delivery and installation
- Grading of existing and/or new soil to properly meet top edges of new pavement
- Granular fertilization services
- Manual and/or mechanical premium grass seed planting
- Installation of vegetative establishment blankets
We truly enjoy growing healthy lawns from seed, that once established, look better and better with each passing season!
Please be sure to let us know if we can be of additional help or answer any questions you may have. We are happy to assist anyway we can.
Thank you for visiting our site and have a great day!