What better way to compliment your new concrete driveway, patio and walks than by adding professional lawn repair services to your project.
Our team at Pacocha Landscaping Services, Inc. specializes in making lawn repairs by seed that are not only seamless to the eye, but are friendly to your mower as well.
We have the ability to modify (lower or elevate) surrounding soil grade levels to meet new paved surfaces gradually, over large swaths of area (as/if needed). Depending on location and elevation of new concrete pavement installed, we will also provide professional feedback as to any/all soil grade changes needed to further improve drainage at your property.
Here are just a few of the services we offer to further improve both lawn and landscape after new concrete has been installed.
- Noxious/invasive weed control
- Repair of construction related wheel-ruts and debris removal
- Mechanical roto-tilling of soil
- Top soil delivery and installation
- Grading of existing and/or new soil to properly meet top edges of new pavement
- Granular fertilization services
- Manual and/or mechanical premium grass seed planting
- Installation of vegetative establishment blankets
We truly enjoy growing healthy lawns from seed, that once established, look better and better with each passing season!
Please be sure to let us know if we can be of additional help or answer any questions you may have. We are happy to assist anyway we can.
Thank you for visiting our site and have a great day!
We can truly help!
It is our complete pleasure to share our multi-decade industry knowledge and experience with you to ensure the very best possible outcome for your lawn and overall landscape setting.
Here are just a few areas of expertise we would love to share with you.
- Property Clean Up: General debris removal, lawn raking, leaf disposal, paved area sweeping, etc.
- Mechanical Lawn Improvement: Core aeration, power raking/dethatching, slit-seeding.
- Routine Seasonal Services: Lawn mowing, plant bed detail, fallen leaf removal, drainage system cleaning and service, wood mulch installation, etc..
- Vegetation Feeding and Control: Lawn fertilization, lawn broadleaf/grassy/grass-like weed control, noxious weed control, poison ivy control, pavement weed control, insect control, etc.
- Deciduous and Evergreen Care: Bush trimming, select pruning, shrub and hedgerow rejuvenation (partial or complete).
- New Plant Material Installation: Perennials, annuals, shrubs, ground cover, bushes, trees and new lawns from seed.
- Drainage Solutions: Buried extended down spout drains, debris filtered drain inlets, surface and sub-surface water capture and conveyance, buried sump pump outlet relocation, etc.
- Residential Soil Grade Modifications: Perimeter slope adjustments along foundation, problematic plant relocation/elevation/complete removal, strategic soil berm placement, lawn replacement, etc.
Please be sure to contact Pacocha Landscaping Services, Inc. with any lawn or landscape related questions you may have. We stand ready to assist and look forward to being of service any way possible. Thank you for visiting our site and have a great day!