- Before digging in Illinois be sure to call 811, JULIE 800-892-0123 or CHICAGO DIGGER 312-744-7000 to avoid buried utilities
- Which local flying insect loves stagnate water found in catch basins, rain gutters, plant containers, ditches and can spread disease as it feeds on blood?
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for a healthy lawn and landscape!
- Chicago area underground flood control systems, sewer repairs, emergency utility work and the necessary landscape related repairs that follow!
- Having just the right cutting edge on your snow plow can make all the difference!
- New Lawn – Seed vs Sod? | Rapid Lawn Hydroseeding and Erosion Control on Planting a new lawn by seed vs. sod
- How to Rebuild Lawn Density | Rapid Lawn Hydroseeding and Erosion Control on Planting a new lawn by seed vs. sod
- md landscapers on Do I have grubs? My lawn is under attack from skunks, crows and raccoon’s!
- Karen on Types of Herbicides: Non-Selective VS. Selective
- adinalee111 on Take your pick……… Choosing the best snow plowing and ice control contract for a Chicago winter!
Tag Archives: irrigation
Chicago area underground flood control systems, sewer repairs, emergency utility work and the necessary landscape related repairs that follow!
The damage done to a mature lawn or landscape (in particular) after a major sewer repair, drainage improvements or new flood control system has been installed can be minimal or quite extreme. Plant material, lawns, irrigation systems, retaining walls, pavement … Continue reading
If you maintain a lawn that happens to benefit from full sun exposure (not shaded) and has become weakened from heat and drought stress you need to be aware of sod webworm and the damage it can cause. This small … Continue reading
When watering your lawn, you should really strive to water enough to wet the entire root zone. The most common error committed by people is light irrigation. Too little water too often encourages a multitude of problems such as shallow root system. … Continue reading