- Before digging in Illinois be sure to call 811, JULIE 800-892-0123 or CHICAGO DIGGER 312-744-7000 to avoid buried utilities
- Which local flying insect loves stagnate water found in catch basins, rain gutters, plant containers, ditches and can spread disease as it feeds on blood?
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for a healthy lawn and landscape!
- Chicago area underground flood control systems, sewer repairs, emergency utility work and the necessary landscape related repairs that follow!
- Having just the right cutting edge on your snow plow can make all the difference!
- New Lawn – Seed vs Sod? | Rapid Lawn Hydroseeding and Erosion Control on Planting a new lawn by seed vs. sod
- How to Rebuild Lawn Density | Rapid Lawn Hydroseeding and Erosion Control on Planting a new lawn by seed vs. sod
- md landscapers on Do I have grubs? My lawn is under attack from skunks, crows and raccoon’s!
- Karen on Types of Herbicides: Non-Selective VS. Selective
- adinalee111 on Take your pick……… Choosing the best snow plowing and ice control contract for a Chicago winter!
Tag Archives: aeration
A great way to increase air, water and nutrient flow to your lawn’s root zone is by performing core aeration. Core aeration is a mechanical lawn improvement process where motor driven cylinder-like spoons are plunged into and shatter the soil thereby relieving compaction and reducing thatch build up. Half … Continue reading
A seasonal spring cleanup is a one-time property visit to prepare your lawn and landscape for the up and coming growing season. Normally our spring cleanup service includes the removal and off-site disposal of any landscape related surface debris, windblown … Continue reading
Lawn renovation is the process of rebuilding your lawn’s density by mechanical and manual means. To begin we normally core aerate all lawn areas to relieve soil compaction and allow for improved air-water-nutrient flow to the existing lawn’s root system. … Continue reading