If you are responsible for winter maintenance (ice melting and plowing snow) at a northern Illinois commercial property, I highly recommend taking a look at this particular bulk ice melt material to properly service your property.
It is not very often that a material has a lasting impression on me (bulk deicing salt in particular), but this this experience is different. After many years of storing, grinding and even milling down frozen clump-prone untreated rock salt in preparation of spreading eventually, along comes a treated salt product that really surpasses all other bulk ice melt materials we have used to date. It’s called Thunder Melt and is sold by Conserv FS. It melts snow and ice very effectively and truly remains granular and machine spreadable no matter the sub-freezing temperature.
Material details for your review:
- Cut application rate by 25%-30%
- Safe surface faster and lasts longer with less product used
- Resistant to wind and bounce
- Non-caking and does not clump or clog application equipment
- Delivered in semi truck loads of 22-24 tons (only)
- More effective at lower temperatures than straight sodium chloride
- Formulated with patented corrosion inhibitor
- Sold and delivered by Conserv FS